Comprehensive testing to achieve ultimate performance
Our skilled engineers and technicians deliver both comprehensive and appropriate testing to ensure your HV electrical equipment is operating at an optimal level.
With a depth of experience and knowledge, the STE commissioning team has the capability to install and test a large variety of Low and High Voltage plant and protection systems.
All of our testing services are backed up by extensive equipment reports.
Our testing and commissioning capabilities include:
- Primary plant services
- Circuit breakers (including timing tests)
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- Transformers and transformer guards
- Earthing switches
- Insulation quality assessment (Tan Delta testing)
- Primary current injection testing (Up to 800A AC)
- Sweep frequency response analysis tests
- Protection relay testing using Omicron 3 phase test injection set
- Distance protection
- Differential protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Earth fault (residual) protection
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- Trip logic testing
- Secondary systems
- Protection schemes using Teleprotection
- SCADA and RTU (Bay Controller) systems
- Condition monitoring equipment
- Wiring systems including insulation resistance testing and point to point checks
- AC and DC supply systems including backup power supplies.