Practical solutions with leading technology
Our ground-level experience in these industries allows us to deliver highly practical engineering solutions. That means solutions that are cost effective and which can be readily constructed.
But great engineering solutions are not just practical. They also require the latest knowledge and use of technology. We continually invest in the latest technology and ensure our team are at the forefront of their use, passing these benefits on to our clients.
At STE, we have in-house skills in professional construction project management, site management, construction and commissioning. It means we can extend our design and engineering capability to include full turnkey offerings to our clients.
Our design and engineering capabilities include:
- Substation design and engineering
- Design and engineering of renewable energy systems
- HV, LV, ELV layout design
- PLC, SCADA design
- Instrumentation design
- Power system modelling
- Protection systems design
- Earthing design and validation
- Lightning protection design
- Lighting design
- Hazardous area design
- Arc flash studies
- Power quality and harmonic studies