We know high voltage infrastructure
For more than 10 years we have been delivering high voltage infrastructure services throughout Australia.
Our team of multi-disciplined energy specialists understand the critical nature of electrical assets, and can be trusted to build, maintain and improve your high voltage infrastructure.
From large-scale projects including battery, solar and wind farms, and high voltage transmission assets, to ongoing maintenance plans and standalone installations, our highly specialised team of HV electricians are equipped to handle all jobs.
Where we work
We operate throughout Australia, and have offices in South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
With functional field service units and fully equipped service vehicles throughout Australia, we are able to provide efficient same-day service to metropolitan and locations.
Key benefits for our clients
We are committed to developing strong, long-term relationships with our clients, and have an excellent track record providing key services to major organisations. We offer:
- A highly skilled, capable and professional team who are experts in high voltage infrastructure;
- A dedicated account manager to be your primary point of contact;
- A strong commitment to safety, environmental standards and the delivery of on-time and on-budget projects;
- A flexible and nimble approach which includes services offered 24-7;
- A partnership approach with our clients which includes providing advice on best practice to maintain assets;
- Teams throughout Australia who can readily reach remote locations; and
- The support of our parent company Mayfield Group Investments.
Safety and the environment
Safety is simply part of our culture and we take great pride in our reputation as a leader in the development of safety and environmental systems.
Safety is embedded in the roles of each and every one of our team, who are supported with the right systems to ensure every job is performed safely.
Our commitment is demonstrated through:
- Regular and ongoing health and safety training for our team, and thorough induction training for new team members. This includes participation in job safety and environment analysis development and conducting hazard identification checks;
- Mandatory job safety and hazard identification prior to undertaking any work on client sites;
- A focus on compliance which is complimented by self-auditing and reporting, which in turn is used for continual improvement;
- Our comprehensive Integrated Management System (IMS) includes manuals, written policies and procedures, pre-employment screening, training and pre-job evaluations.
- Detailed environmental policies and procedures, which ensure our activities, do not adversely affect the environment. We strictly adhere to all client policies and provide Environmental Management Plans for managing projects with sensitive environmental issues.
Wholly owned by Mayfield Group Investments (MGI), we enjoy the support and shared services of a corporate organisation. Our operational needs, such as Health, Safety & Environment, Quality, Human Resources and Legal are handled by MGI, so that we can dedicate our resources to your critical high voltage infrastructure services.
The MGI group includes our sister companies whose complementary product offerings make them partners with STE.
Mayfield Industries Pty Ltd: Design and manufacture of LV switchboards, kiosks and transportable switchrooms.
Walker Control Pty Ltd: Manufacturing of electrical control and protection panels.
Power Parameters Pty Ltd: Electrical test instrumentation supply and calibration, critical power products and services.
ATI Australia Pty Ltd:Enterprise-wide, wireless telecoms systems, solar and battery power systems, integration.